SBL 1 - Solar Bollards Lighting - Australian Made
The SBL1 Series is a 1st generation multi award-winning vandal resistant solar powered bollard light manufactured in Australia by an Australian owned company that has been designing solar lighting for over 17 years.
The SBL 1 includes the highest dust ingress rating available for lighting of Pathways, Driveways, Laneways, Stairways, Marinas, Pontoons and many more diverse applications in locations where cyclones, tidal surges, tsunamis, generalised flooding and heavy snow falls is prominent with various range of power models suited to locations that may have partial to full shading throughout the day ensuring full power operation 365 days of the year from dusk until dawn. The
KEY FEATURES OF THE SBL 1 OVER COMPETITORS & ON-GRID PRODUCTS
– Low cost and quick installation, no trenching, cabling or wiring required
– IP66 Certified (AS/NZS 60529:2004 IPx8, IP4x, IP6x)
– IK10 Certified (IEC 62262:2002) can withstand impact from debris and vandalism
– Available in Asymmetric or Symmetrical light distribution
– Available in 4300K +/- Natural White
– 6 x 5mm Piranah LED Super Bright Symmetrical Light Distribution
– Isolated from power outages for continuous illumination
– Extremely simple maintenance required
– 5 year Australian manufacturer backed warranty subject to SBL Warranty T&C’s
– Net Weight 3kg
From vandal attack, severe high winds, flooding, monsoonal rain, crashing waves, tidal surges, golf ball size hail or just daily snow coverage, no similar product can outperform the IK10 impact resistant construction of the SBL2, making it the perfect asset for durability and continuous performance at full power dusk until dawn operation 365 days of the year in high risk or heavily shaded areas where continuous lighting is required without exception.